Wednesday 1 February 2012

An Introduction

Travelling.

Nothing beats the experience of travelling. Travelling can mean a lot to somebody. Some like to travel for food, some like to travel for the culture, some like to travel for the scenery, and the list goes on and on.

Whatever it is, we can always relate our interests with travelling. Doesn't matter if you're a backpacker, family traveller, luxurious traveller or whatever class of traveller/tourist you can think of, most of us just love to travel.

This blog is a recollection of my experiences and perspectives that I have encountered during my travels. It may not be what you expected, but the least I can do is give an honest opinion from myself. I'll try to give as much information that I can remember, but please feel free to ask if you feel that it is not sufficient. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

A good quote I came across before, "the world is a book and if you do not travel, you have only read one page".

Travelling can effect people in many ways, but to me, the more I travel, the more appreciative I've become of my own country. To me travelling is a humbling experience.

Oh and by the way, sorry for the low quality, un-artistic photographs in my blog. I really don't have any talent whatsoever in taking pictures so please just bear with me.

Enjoy fellow travellers!






.


2 comments:

  1. yeahhhh...i lurveeeee travelling...and i really like the quote...coz it does represent a person...one who does not travel...will never know what the world is like...not everything can be learn from book...it also comes from being there...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. totally agree with you dude!! travelling always makes us better people. suka aku baca hang punya blog! keep updating and travel safe bro!

    ReplyDelete